There’s just something about a succulent. The beautiful colors that somehow seem muted and vibrant at the same time, their sturdy strength, the fact that they’re pretty hard to kill if you forget about them for a while (amirite, busy moms?) Plus, my mom always had them in her flowerbeds when I was growing up, and they hold such sweet memories. I still pop over to her house to grab a few is I need some fillers from time to time.
But it’s not just me that has heart eyes for succulents lately. They’re showing up everywhere from succulent wedding favors and decor to the most amazing cupcake designs that are hard to distinguish from the real thing. (Making those is on my bucket list.) So today, I’ve put together a collection of some of the prettiest (and easiest!) DIY succulent wreaths to help you bring that trendy yet nostalgic feeling into your own home.
Hang one on your front door, make a mirror for your powder room, or pretty up your garden shed. Each one is unique, but I’m sure there’s one here for everyone.
- Dollar Store Succulent Wreath Tutorial from rachelteodoro.com
- Make A Succulents Wreath Craft from thehomespunhydrangea.com
- Modern Succulent Wreath from prettyprovidence.com
- DIY Geometric Succulent Wreath from craftsncoffee.com
- DIY Felt Succulent Wreath from sarahhearts.com
- Faux Succulent Wreath from simplydesigning.porch.com
- DIY Faux Wood Succulent Wreath from thecraftedsparrow.com
- Succulent Wreath Video DIY from andreasnotebook.com
- DIY Spring Succulent Wreath from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Rustic Succulent Wreath from mycraftilyeverafter.com
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath from thehappyhousie.porch.com
- Wreath Of Fake Succulents from poofycheeks.com
- Make A Spring Succulent Wreath from burlapandblue.com
- Faux Succulent Mason Jar Ring Mini Wreath from madincrafts.com
- Pastel Pink Succulent Wreath from agirlandagluegun.com
- DIY Succulent Wreath With Terracotta Pots from craftsbycourtney.com
- Easy DIY Succulent Wreath from threelittlemonkeysstudio.com
- DIY Succulent Spring Wreath from handmadeintheheartland.com
- How To Make A Succulent And Boxwood Wreath from suburbansimplicity.com
- Rich Succulent Wreath from gardentherapy.ca
I’m still deciding, but I think #4 might be the next project on my list. Which is your favorite? Happy crafting!