My parents have always used septic safe Scott toilet paper, and now I’m on board, too. Not only do I want to do everything I possibly can to baby our septic system, but I also love getting a little extra.
And when I buy the big 36-roll pack of Scott at Sam’s Club, I leave with extra upon extra upon extra…and it really adds up. Here’s how it works:
- Choose Scott, because Scott 1000 is now Scott 1100 – and that means that each roll now comes with 100 extra sheets! (That’s like getting three extra rolls!)
- Buy Scott tissue at Sam’s Club, because you save extra when you buy the 36-roll bonus pack in select stores or online.
- For even more extra savings, use the Ibotta app to save an additional $5 on Scott at Sam’s Club.
See? That’s some extra smart shopping.
But what do you do with all that toilet paper? Well, you stock up and rest assured that you’re doing the best thing for your septic system (if you have one, you know what a big deal that is.) And with little kids, you know you always need extra for one reason or another…
But once your bathroom is all stocked up, give the kids a roll and tell them to go nuts with toilet paper crafts! Toilet paper (and the roll it comes on) is one of the best and most affordable craft supplies out there. My 2-year-0ld and I used a roll of Scott 1100 to make these easy toilet paper mummies, just in time for Halloween. She was able to make them herself (mostly) so it was a simple, not-so-messy craft that left us with fun faces to line up on our living room shelf. With the big pack we got at Sam’s Club, we just might make a whole army of mummies!
All you need is:
- 1 roll of Scott 1100 toilet tissue
- Colored paper or plastic plates (try the dollar store!)
- Glue or tape
- the adorable Monster Eyeballs Halloween printable from The Fickle Pickle. (Thanks, Pickle!)
Well, these are pretty simple. Cut out the eyes, glue to the plate, and wrap in paper like a mummy! Glue the end of the paper to the back so it will stay put. Experiment with different eyes and different sized plates, then display them all together for a fun mob of mummies!
Once you tackle that craft, you just might find yourself inspired to take the TP art one step further. Can you believe the stuff these artists are making? SO impressive! Visit my Toilet Paper Art Pinterest board to see more!
Don’t forget to Save $5 off your purchase of Scott 1100 the next time you stop at Sam’s Club! If you don’t have a Sam’s Club membership <– get one now! It’s a small investment that will pay off over and over again.
To save $5, download the FREE Ibotta App, then follow these steps:
1. Under Grocery, find Sam’s Club
2. Find Scott® 1000 $5 offer
3. Unlock rebate
4. Purchase Scott®1000 bonus pack at Sam’s Club
5. Scan receipt and upload to Ibotta
6. Earn $5
Couldn’t you use a little extra?