My lucky winner, with comment #94, is MamaChocolate! Congrats, and happy oat-making! 🙂
You might remember my recent review of Tropical Traditions organic oats.
Well, now Tropical Traditions wants to offer one of my readers the chance to win a bag of their own! 🙂
These oats are no longer just a review product for us – they are officially a product we purchase for use in our home. We liked them so much, we’re currently waiting for another bag to arrive!
Why am I so excited about some simple oats? Because they’re anything but. I love the fact that Tropical Traditions thick rolled whole grain oats are not only certified organic, but they’re also thick, dense and chewy, and add a great hearty texture to our overnight oats.
One of the main reasons I love a bowl of morning oats so much is that they are never the same twice. There are so many ways to enjoy them! I’ve even seen people prepare savory oats with ingredients like cheese and eggs! My daily breakfast usually differs based on what’s in season and what I happen to have on hand.
Here are a few of my favorite combinations:
- Banana, chopped dates, cardamom and a drizzle of honey
- Shredded coconut and cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips/shavings
- Artisana Cacao Bliss and fresh black cherries
- Blueberries, almond slivers and lemon zest
- Raisins, dried cranberries, cinnamon and granola (like an oatmeal raisin cookie!)
- Chopped banana and Tierra Farm Chocolate Hazelnut butter (Nutella who!?)
- Pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon and crumbled graham crackers or granola
- Granola, almond butter and Crofter’s Superfruit spread (hits the spot like a PB&J!)
- 1/2 oats, 1/2 cooked millet with cardamom, coconut milk, toasted coconut and lime zest.
- Subscribe to my blog via email.
- Like ABCGP on Facebook
- Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook
- Follow @ABCGP on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (please include a link to this post in your tweet. Limit one tweet per day. Leave a comment with a link to your tweet.)
- Tell me your favorite way to top a bowl of oats. I’m always up for new ideas! 🙂