Babies spend SO much time sleeping (or at least we hope they do, at times!), so shouldn’t the surface they sleep on be as safe as possible? Sadly, most conventional mattresses are loaded with toxic fire retardants and other chemicals, especially those that are imported, according to this test by Chicago Tribune
. Thankfully, safer options do exist, including the line of U.S. made non-toxic crib mattresses
Normally, the sticking point with eco-friendly mattresses is that they are expensive, especially those that are made in the USA. Now, a safe sleeping surface is affordable with Sopora, the prices start at just $167 for a Classic Crib Mattress
! Why buy a conventional, imported mattress when you can get one for a comparable price that’s made right in the U.S.? With Sopora, you can sleep easy knowing your baby is safe!
Our Favorite Features of the Sopora Perfect Crib Mattress:
- Greenguard: Children & Schools certified for emissions and off-gassing
- Vinyl, PVC, lead, and phthaltes free
- Eco-friendly ultra firm high density foam is 100% renewable
- Fireproof Chemical Additive FREE
- Features new Celliant biologically responsive cover for optimum health, clinically proven to increase oxygen levels in the body
- Advanced CoolGel foam regulates body temperature
- Dust mite and bed bug proof
- Stain and Odor Resistant
- Medical Grade Nylon Fabric Cover, Waterproof
Sopora is offering one lucky winner a Perfect Crib Mattress
Special thanks to AnaB Social
for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to all participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends March 6th at 12:01 am, open to US residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below (see directions on how to enter here
). Thank you!
Disclaimer: AnaB Social, Eco-Babyz, and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. ABCs and Garden Peas received no compensation for publishing this post. This product is featured because I feel that it upholds the mission of this blog and would be beneficial to my readers. Thank you for reading!