Have you seen the Maternity and Baby Guide that has found a home up in the tabs at the top of my page? I’ve been having a blast checking out some really great maternity wear lately, and you can find it all there. Today, I have a really unique review for you from one of the very best maternity collections I’ve found anywhere: Isabella Oliver.
Tag Archives: maternity fashion
When it came to maternity clothes, I thought I knew what to expect when I was expecting. Obviously, I was wrong.
I thought everything looked the same. I thought nothing was flattering. I thought it was all expensive. And then I started looking online, and a whole world of maternity fashion opened up! And now, some of the most useful pieces in my wardrobe (for both work and weekend) are from Everly Grey Maternity.
Are you ready to Style the Look with Seraphine?
After my recent review of the maternity dress I received from Seraphine, I fell completely in love with their line of chic, comfortable, versatile maternity and nursing fashion.
Well, it seems I’m not alone! The lovely Jessica Alba has been spotted making Seraphine a regular part of her wardrobe, too!
She’s been spotted rocking this super cool Seraphine leopard print scarf all over town, looking fabulous, of course! That’s right…Seraphine carries accessories, too! (It took me until this pregnancy to realize how far you can stretch your maternity wardrobe with the right accessories!)
I need to get this scarf because I want to pair it with red shoes too! LOVE!!
Now, for the FUN STUFF:
The folks at Seraphine want to know how YOU would style an outfit around the very same scarf, and I’m helping them host a contest so you can do just that! All you have to do is style your own look with items from Seraphine, and you could win this fabulous scarf AND a $100 gift certificate to Seraphine!
*Second and third place winners will also receive a leopard print scarf!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED! WINNERS ARE:
Grand prize ($100 GC and scarf): Bre D.
Runner up (scarf): Colleen P.
Runner up (scarf): Kerry L.
- Choose one other item from Seraphine to pin to your board as part of your outfit.
- Pin any other items from around the web that you’d like to use to complete your fabulous fashion statement (Use a minimum of 5 photos total, maximum 15 photos total)
- Be sure to tag each photo with the hashtag #SeraphineStyletheLook (we’d love if you’d add other hashtags, too! Maybe #Maternity or #MaternityFashion?)
- Leave a link to your board in the comments section below so we don’t miss it! (This is a requirement for entry.)
- Don’t forget to follow Seraphine Maternity on Pinterest! (Also a requirement for entry.)
- Contest is open from October 12th through November 9th. Plenty of time to get creative!
- I will be helping Seraphine choose the winners based on style and originality. Winners will be chosen at the end of the contest and announced within one week. Each winner will be notified via email and will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Winner must be age 18 or older; US residents only.
*Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post.
I’ve been writing a lot lately about my frustration with maternity clothes. Luckily, online shopping has been paying off! There are some fantastic sources out there for maternity clothes that are more than just “okay”…they’re actually totally cute! I just love finding maternity clothing that is similar to what I’d buy any other time, and Sweet Pea Maternity is the perfect place to find it! Continue reading
Welcome to the When Seasons Change blog hop and giveaway event!
We all go through our seasons, and the transition into motherhood is certainly a season of change. You’ll have to handle most of those changes with learning, patience and experience, but there’s one thing I can help you out with: the wardrobe! (Well, me and my friends at Sweet Pea Maternity, that is!) Continue reading