The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. #HeresToHome
If I had one holiday wish this year, it would be for more kitchen space. Just space, not fancy appliances – because finding the space is the hard part. Finding the best appliances? Well that part is no problem. All the newest kitchen appliances from Samsung are available at Best Buy!
And the best part? It’s Samsung Open House time! Best Buy is already a tech lover’s playground because they let you wander around and get hands-on with their display items, and now you can do just that with Samsung Open House events at Best Buy Stores (or Pacific Kitchen & Home Stores inside Best Buy Stores.)
On my Wishlist
If I had that dream kitchen, I’m not sure what colors I’d use or what type of cabinets I’d have, but I can tell you for sure that I would choose form and function with a double oven range. This one, the Samsung Flex Duo® Range, would make holidays a breeze… and those days when I have multiple blog recipes to test? Oh, I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it…It even allows you to cook two dishes simultaneously at different temperatures (that’s FlexDuo technology.) It’s two ovens with one very smart door, so you can still use it as one oven if you have a monster turkey to cook.
A few more innovative features:
- Cook for large gatherings with this Samsung electric range, which features 5 cooktop elements and a warming drawer. FlexDuo technology and Dual Door technology let you program separate compartments with 2 different temperatures for versatile cooking.
- Dual Door with Smart Divider opens either separately or as one door for versatile cooking options.
- Warming center burner keeps sauces and side dishes hot until they’re ready to be served.
- Warming drawer offers 3 settings to accommodate different dishes.
You can’t have a range like that without an equally boss refrigerator, so this one would be my pick: the Samsung Black Stainless 4-Door Flex™.
Can you EVEN?!
The space, the storage compartments, the shrimp and cheesecake, the lack of packaging…oh wait, that’s just for the photo. 🙂 Looks pretty, though, doesn’t it?
Here are the real details:
- Versatile, Bottom-Right Door converts from Fridge to Freezer in a touch of a button between fresh and frozen as needed to expand/contract based on your cooling needs.
- This spacious refrigerator keeps your groceries organized with crisper drawers and an adjustable shelf.
- Chill your favorite drinks or firm up ice cream in minutes. Power Cool and Power Freeze options can lower the temperature of either compartment in minutes.
- The bottom-right compartment can be used as a fridge or freezer with 4 different temperatures to choose from, maximizing fresh food storage space.
Overall, I think my dream kitchen would look a little something like this. Convenient, top appliances, sleek lines and organization, a big island to gather around and lots and lots of waffles.
In case you’re listening, Santa…
Just in case you’re as mesmerized as I am, you can click to learn more about the entire line of innovative new Samsung appliances. Plus, here are a few of the great appliance deals you’ll find at Best Buy throughout the season.
- Save an additional 10% off 4+ Samsung Major Kitchen Appliances (Runs through 11/3)
- Save an additional 10% with the purchase of 3 or more Samsung Chef Collection appliances. (Runs through 12/31)
- Buy $3000 in Samsung Kitchen Appliances and receive a $300 prepaid card (Runs through 10/31)
Home cooks, rejoice! ‘Tis the season for Samsung!
Stop by a Samsung Open House at Best Buy, then check those new appliances off your list with money-saving deals all season long.