Yesterday, I spent the early afternoon in my happy place: Hershey, PA. It was the first day of their annual Restaurant Week, and I met some media friends at Hershey Grill for a hosted lunch to check out their menu and share the details of the week-long event with you. As usual with Hershey, I hardly know where to start! I suppose the most important message is this: If you’ve had your eye on any specific restaurants, now is the time to make the reservation. The deals are great, and the food is off the charts, as always!
It was so hard to choose because that Smoked Salmon Hash and Pancetta Ravioli were seriously calling my name, but I was really feeling the spring vibe despite the impending snowstorm. I decided on the Little Gem Lettuces and the Spring Herb Mac and Cheese. As soon as that mac arrived, I knew I had made the right choice.
Oh, how happy I get when I have fresh herbs and crisp little green veggies on my plate! But if it’s rich and chocolatey you’re looking for, you’ll find that, too. Or maybe farm to table? Creative seafood? Casual American? Yup, the Hershey restaurant lineup has it covered. Just make sure to browse the Hershey Restaurant Week menus before you make your reservation.
Here’s how Restaurant Week in Hershey works:
- Choose from 8 amazing restaurants, and make your reservation now.
- Browse the exclusive Restaurant Week menus and order a 2-course lunch for $20 or a 3-course dinner for $35.
- Share your dining experience with #RWHersheyPA and tell us what you enjoyed most!
Participating Hershey restaurants:
New to Hershey? Here’s a quick description of each participating restaurant, along with what type of menu they’re offering this week.
- Trevi 5 – Authentically modern Italian grill – Lunch Menu/Dinner Menu
- Hershey Grill – Contemporary yet casual, with an eclectic wine list – Lunch Menu/Dinner Menu
- Houlihan’s – Casual yet modern, with fresh dishes made from scratch – Lunch Menu/Dinner Menu
- The Forebay – A cozy loft setting where you’ll find creative seafood, steak and pasta – Dinner Menu
- Devon Seafood and Steak –Comfy-chic seafood – Lunch Menu/Dinner Menu
- The Bear’s Den – Fun and casual, sports-themed – All Day Menu
- The Circular – Contemporary American cuisine in a uniquely beautiful setting – Lunch Buffet/Dinner Menu
- Harvest – Casual American cuisine made with local ingredients – Lunch Menu/Dinner Menu
The image below will take you to all the menus, so you can plan ahead and get exactly what you want. Although when you’re dining in Hershey, you really can’t go wrong.
See the Hershey Restaurant Week menus here: