Subscription boxes are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get!
With all the new options out there, from kids’ craft supplies to fun fitness stuff, I’m always tempted to sign up when I see a new one…mail is fun, after all! But I hate the thought of getting products I’m not interested in or won’t use.
I wish I could actually see what kind of stuff I’m going to get before I sign up! Don’t you?
Well, now you can! I just received a surprise Conscious Box in the mail, and I thought you might like to see what was in it! This won’t show you exactly what you’ll get if you subscribe, but it will show you the quality and value of the products Conscious Box sources. This is my 3rd delivery from this company, and I have yet to be disappointed. There’s almost always something I love, something my husband is excited about, and something just perfect for out little man, too.
The Mission of Conscious Box
“Conscious Box is dedicated to introducing you to the most ethical, sustainable, and honest businesses that create the purest products available. We scour the marketplace to find those that stand above the rest. Discovery defines the Conscious Box experience.” No greenwashing here, folks.
Totally eco-friendly family fun, delivered right to your mailbox! I dig it. (Plus, the folks that run Conscious Box are dedicated and super friendly. It’s a small business worth supporting!)
OK, so here goes. This is what was in my recent Conscious Box:
- One 3.5 oz pack of Hail Merry chocolate macaroons
- One Dr. Singha’s mustard bath
- One serving Peeled Snacks apple clusters, Berry Crunch flavor
- One 1.1 oz packet Nutiva organic shelled hemp seed
- One packet Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood
- .2 oz sample Bodhichitta Botanicals Wild & Free Lotion
- One Dale’s Raw Protein Bar, Raspberry Hazelnut flavor
- One Simply Straws glass straw! (LOVE!)
- 1 fl oz Maakoa Koopuwa antioxidant blend
- One reusable personal hand towel from People Towels
- One squeeze pouch from HappySqueeze organic superfoods in Chocolate Pear flavor (along with a BOGO coupon)
- Coupons good for Hail Merry, Nutiva and Dale’s Raw Food
Not a bad haul, eh? There was nothing in there that I wasn’t excited to try, and the straw, towel and squeeze pouch alone were worth the price of the box to us!
I can’t wait to see what’s in next month’s Conscious Box. How about you? If I’ve piqued your interest in getting a little more conscious each month, enter to win a surprise Conscious Box using the easy Rafflecopter form below! Contest open through 2/13, US only. Good luck!
To learn more about Conscious Box, including a sneak peek at next month’s box and their gluten-free and vegan options, visit ConsciousBox.com.