Chili Mango Gazpacho
- 1 12 ounce bag DOLE Fruit n' Spice Chili Lime Mango pieces, thawed but cold
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded (approx. 1 cup)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of ground pepper
- Cucumber matchsticks and red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Place all ingredients except garnish in a high-powered blender (such as a Bullet, Ninja or Vitamix.) Blend until smooth. Pour into individual serving bowls or glasses; garnish with cucumber, pepper flakes and a sprinkle of black pepper. Serve while cold.
As you saw above, the new DOLE Fruit n’ Spice line includes Chili Lime Mango chunks, which you can serve over grilled chicken, toss into a smoothie or whirl into a cool gazpacho, like I did…
…but the spice doesn’t stop there! DOLE also offers Honey Lime Pineapple Chunks (great in a stir-fry!) and Cinnamon Apple Slices with just a touch of cayenne heat. I promise you – you haven’t had apple pie until you’ve added a bit of spicy heat and some vanilla bean ice cream on top. And the chopping is already done for you!
Why DOLE is different
DOLE Fruit n’ Spice is really unique – there’s not much like it on the market, and definitely not in the mainstream grocery stores. Coming from a brand we already know ad love for their commitment to living well with non-GMO ingredients, this new line is a really fun and creative way to awaken your taste buds with bold new flavors. All natural and chef-inspired, each variety can be enjoyed as a snack on its own or used to spice up lots of creative recipes!
Look for DOLE Fruit n Spice in the frozen fruit section of your local grocery store, and make sure to grab a bag of Chili Lime Mango chunks! Chili Mango Gazpacho comes together in just a few minutes, and makes a great party appetizer. Hostess hint: Serve it in tall shot glasses for a soup shooter that will be a definite holiday hit.
For more recipe inspiration and new product news, connect with DOLE online: