Category Archives: giveaways
- Can be used as a baby carrier and chair harness, perfect for travel
- Padding at the leg openings for baby’s comfort
- Can be worn on the front or back
- Attached sleeping hood that can be tucked away
- Available in either soft cotton or rip-stop nylon depending on your lifestyle and needs
- Fits babies from 15 to 45 pounds
- Large selection of 28 brands of cloth diapers
- Over 15 options of reusable potty training pants
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic baby care solutions
- Classic and modern wooden toys
- Non-toxic mattresses for the whole family
- Eco-friendly furniture for baby and kids made of rubberwood
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $60 and Worldwide shipping rates available
- Earn rewards dollars with every purchase
Special thanks to AnaB Social for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to Thanks Mama and all participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends March 13th at 12:01 am, open WORLDWIDE, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below (see directions on how to enter here). Thank you!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post.
Disclaimer: AnaB Social, Eco-Babyz, and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
The selection of breastfeeding products at A Mother’s Boutique leaves me feeling like a kid in a candy store every time I visit, so I’m thrilled to team up with Ana B Social for this event! The timing is pretty great for me, too, because I’m about to welcome a brand new nursling!
Breastfeeding mamas, hold on to your hats – this is a GOOD one!
Our Favorite Things About the Prizes:
- The huge selection of bras and nursing apparel at A Mother’s Boutique
- Annee Matthew nursing apparel has some of the most stylish nursing clothing anywhere!
- One Creative Mama breastfeeding advocacy baby shirts speak for themselves and break the ice
- Moboleez nursing hats make nursing in public so much easier and more convenient, especially helpful when you’re new to breastfeeding and a nursing cover just makes things harder
Welcome to the Baby it’s Cold Outside Event!
Hosted by Mom Powered Media, Event Organizer: Powered by Mom
With a special thanks to our co-host Giveaway Bandit.
Subscription boxes are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get!
With all the new options out there, from kids’ craft supplies to fun fitness stuff, I’m always tempted to sign up when I see a new one…mail is fun, after all! But I hate the thought of getting products I’m not interested in or won’t use.
I wish I could actually see what kind of stuff I’m going to get before I sign up! Don’t you?
Well, now you can! I just received a surprise Conscious Box in the mail, and I thought you might like to see what was in it! This won’t show you exactly what you’ll get if you subscribe, but it will show you the quality and value of the products Conscious Box sources. This is my 3rd delivery from this company, and I have yet to be disappointed. There’s almost always something I love, something my husband is excited about, and something just perfect for out little man, too.
The Mission of Conscious Box
“Conscious Box is dedicated to introducing you to the most ethical, sustainable, and honest businesses that create the purest products available. We scour the marketplace to find those that stand above the rest. Discovery defines the Conscious Box experience.” No greenwashing here, folks.
Totally eco-friendly family fun, delivered right to your mailbox! I dig it. (Plus, the folks that run Conscious Box are dedicated and super friendly. It’s a small business worth supporting!)
OK, so here goes. This is what was in my recent Conscious Box:
- One 3.5 oz pack of Hail Merry chocolate macaroons
- One Dr. Singha’s mustard bath
- One serving Peeled Snacks apple clusters, Berry Crunch flavor
- One 1.1 oz packet Nutiva organic shelled hemp seed
- One packet Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood
- .2 oz sample Bodhichitta Botanicals Wild & Free Lotion
- One Dale’s Raw Protein Bar, Raspberry Hazelnut flavor
- One Simply Straws glass straw! (LOVE!)
- 1 fl oz Maakoa Koopuwa antioxidant blend
- One reusable personal hand towel from People Towels
- One squeeze pouch from HappySqueeze organic superfoods in Chocolate Pear flavor (along with a BOGO coupon)
- Coupons good for Hail Merry, Nutiva and Dale’s Raw Food
Not a bad haul, eh? There was nothing in there that I wasn’t excited to try, and the straw, towel and squeeze pouch alone were worth the price of the box to us!
I can’t wait to see what’s in next month’s Conscious Box. How about you? If I’ve piqued your interest in getting a little more conscious each month, enter to win a surprise Conscious Box using the easy Rafflecopter form below! Contest open through 2/13, US only. Good luck!
To learn more about Conscious Box, including a sneak peek at next month’s box and their gluten-free and vegan options, visit ConsciousBox.com.