This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided with the featured item free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
What’s up with moms not getting baby showers after the first baby? I guess that’s a thing, but I think ALL pregnant moms deserve to be celebrated, whether it’s the first baby or the tenth. I have one friend in particular, Jennifer from This Crunchy Life, who is expecting her third baby this summer, and I definitely want to do something fun to celebrate her newest addition!
She’s mentioned several times now that she can’t wait to start doing some thorough spring cleaning. I know that feeling all too well, so when Pampers challenged me to give the gift of “gentle clean”, I put together a “Clean your Nest” gift basket for her so she can put those nesting instincts to work!
Like most moms I know, Jen likes to keep her household items simple, natural and gentle – especially with little ones around and a newbie on the way. But, of course, everything needs to be effective, too, so I knew just what to include. If you know a nesting mom who could use a basket of spring cleaning goodies, here are a few of our favorite gentle household helpers to include:
- Eco-friendly all purpose cleaners
- All-natural fruit and veggie wash
- Castille soap
- Eco-nuts natural laundry soap
- Essential Oil-based toiletries and foam bath
- lemons, vinegar and baking soda
- Skoy cloth
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes
Why Pampers Wipes?
Although we love our cloth wipes, we also keep disposable wipes in the house at all times. They’re great for so many things, like diapering on the go and wiping up little hands after playground visits, picnic playdates and afternoons digging for worms in the garden.
Definitely a “wipes” moment! But why do we like Pampers Sensitive Wipes specifically? Read on!
- Clinically proven mild
- Hypoallergenic and perfume-free
- Dermatologist tested
- The #1 choice of hospitals (based on sales data)
- 20% thicker versus regular Pampers® wipes
- Softgrip Texture® for a gentle clean (and using fewer wipes = less waste!)
- Earn Pampers Rewards™ points with every Pampers purchase
And, if you ask my daughter, they’re SUPER fun to pull out of the container, one by one!
I’m excited to pass on the gift of gentle clean to my friend Jen, mainly because she doesn’t hesitate to pass on her support, insight and encouragement to me. I’m lucky to have her as a part of my mama tribe! If you’d like to expand your tribe while exchanging ideas and tips about spring cleaning and more, join us for a Twitter party on Tuesday! Don’t forget to RSVP! Twitter Party Prizes will include:
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct) + $50 SpaFinder.com Gift Card
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct) + $50 Car Cleaning Service Gift Card
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct) + $100 Merry Maids Gift Card
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct)
- 1 Box of Pampers Sensitive Wipes (448 ct) + Roomba Pet and Allergy (ARV $450)
BONUS! Enter to WIN here, too!
Pampers is offering one lucky reader their own gift of “gentle clean” to help wash away those winter blues and get spring cleaning underway!
Winner will receive:
- Cleaning Caddy
- Hand Lotion
- Swiffer Wet Jet
- Pampers Wipes
Enter using the easy Rafflecopter form below. US only, 18 and over. No purchase necessary. Ends 4/18.