Uh oh. Valentine’s Day is only a few days away, and you still don’t have a gift. Well, procrastinators rejoice! I’m sharing 5 gift ideas that have absolutely no “last minute” feel and are sure to leave your sweetie feeling lovestruck.
1. Visit printablewisdom.com and choose from over 650 printable art designs that you can purchase online, then download, print and frame. The prices are extremely reasonable, and you’ll have a thoughtful gift from the heart in minutes.
2. Got littles on your Valentine’s Day list? Surprise them with a gift subscription to Citrus Lane, a monthly box of toys and other goodies that are chosen based on the age of your giftee. Little kids love mail, and they’ll love you, too, for sending it!
3. Surprise your littlest lady Valentine with a gift certificate from TwirlyGirl! She can pick from an assortment of unique, limited-run girls’ dresses that are girly, twirly and even reversible! Perfect for the impending spring. (It IS coming, isn’t it?)
4. Nelle & Lizzy offers customized, handstamped jewelry for everyone. Purchase a gift certificate online and let your love choose from bangles, rings, and more (then suggest a thoughtful message for stamping for a few extra points.) There’s an affiliate ad over there in my sidebar, if you’re so inclined to click on it. ––>
5. Behold the ultimate gift of good taste for the foodie in your life: MANTRY. This subscription box is no joke, with carefully curated, artisan-quality (full-size!) treasures to please even the pickiest foodie. Geared toward men, but honestly, I love mine enough to bite your finger off if you touch it! Buy a gift subscription online at Mantry.com and if you’re lucky, your Valentine just might share. (Review coming soon!)
Skip the grocery store flowers and get clickin’. Happy Valentine’s Day!