I participated in this event on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers for Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd. I received Dr. Fischer products to facilitate my review.
This little face, I love.
I also love how much she loves to tag along with Mommy, but in this winter weather, going outdoors just leaves her so susceptible to chapped skin. That, I do not love.
Can you see in the photo how her little cheeks are getting chapped? And you should see her thumb! She’s a big time thumbsucker, and I guess that just doesn’t mix with cold weather because she’s getting flaky there, too. Most bath products and moisturizers gave my son scaly rashes as a baby, so I learned early on that we need to be choosy when it comes to our babies’ skin!
Fischer Pharmaceuticals is the company behind Dr. Fischer skin care products, and they make a great line of baby products that contain gentle, effective ingredients that won’t irritate your baby’s skin. The beauty of product reviews is evident here, because I’m not sure I would have ever tried any of these if I hadn’t been offered the chance. I wasn’t familiar with them, but now I never leave home without a little help from Dr. Fischer in my purse!
Fischer Pharmaceuticals will continue to produce ecologically friendly products that empower and determine the environmental message of the day. The company will endeavor to pinpoint the activity (the why and how) of natural ingredients, improve product performance and shelf life and increase purity and health enhancing attributes of its products. ~ Company Mission Statement, Dr-Fischer.com
With beneficial ingredients like soothing chamomile, moisturizing pro-vitamin B5 and vitamins A & E to provide antioxidant protection against free radicals, Dr. Fischer products are really making a difference for my whole family. My weary feet, my husband’s rough hands, Elliette’s irritated cheeks. You name it, Dr. Fischer offers a gentle fix designed to restore and maintain your skin’s delicate PH balance.
Speaking of Dr. Fischer, here’s the man behind the logo!
Right now, we’re using these products every day:
- Dr. Fischer Sensitive Baby Wipes – Since wipes are used so often on a baby, it’s so important that they be gentle on their sensitive skin. Dr. Fischer Sensitive Baby Wipes are highly absorbent, alcohol and color-free, hypoallergenic, and tested and approved for sensitive skin.
- Kamil Blue Soapless Soap for Baby – Dr. Fischer’s Kamil Blue is a thick, rich, foaming blue bath liquid specially formulated to protect baby’s sensitive skin and to gently cleanse and prevent dryness. It is perfectly suited to baby’s natural skin protective pH (5.5) and leaves baby’s skin clean, delicately fragrant, smooth and silky soft.
- Dr. Fischer EYE-CARE for Baby – Since trying them, I never go ANYwhere without these wipes in my purse! Especially with a preschooler in daycare – you never know why their eye might be red or crusty! At the first sign of irritation, I use these specially textured, embossed wipes because they are made with a unique, gentle formula for thorough, efficient and easy cleaning without any need to flush the eye. Priceless!
- EMOL Baby Bath Oil – Dr. Fischer EMOL Baby Bath Oil has been specially developed to cleanse and protect a baby’s skin against redness and dryness. The wash is emollient and extra skin-friendly – 100% soap-free, SLS and preservative free. This wash in particular has been working wonders to keep my baby’s skin silky since we started using it (It’s great for adults, too!)
- Dr. Fischer EYE-CARE for Adults - How handy these were when I hurt my eye a couple of weeks ago! An adult version of the baby eye care wipes above. Also great for a cool, refreshing wake-up after a long night, which we new moms know all about, right?
I can’t even pick a favorite, but the Kamil Blue Soapless Soap is pretty high on our list. We’re loving the lather!
I’ve also been sporting the handy Dr. Fischer Mommy Bag, which is perfect for playdates, picnics, travel or just a spare diaper bag for the car. Pack it up, and you’ll never be without an EYE-CARE wipe when you need one!
And now, just in time for the cold January weather, you can win a set of Dr. Fischer’s products, too!
One lucky ABCGP reader will win the set of Dr. Fischer products described above. Enter using the easy Rafflecopter form below. One winner per household, email address or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. No purchase necessary. Winners must have a U.S.-based address to receive their prize. Ends 1/1/14.