ERGObaby Carrier Giveaway | Thanks Mama
Are you a babywearing fanatic? If you’ve tried it, it’s hard not to love it! It’s so liberating to free up your hands for daily tasks, but the best part is having your baby close to you and completely content. As a babywearing mama, I’m excited to bring you this opportunity to win an ERGObaby Carrier from Thanks Mama natural parenting store!
Thanks Mama online baby store features a selection of twelve baby carrier brands, among them the popular ERGObaby Carrier. This particular brand was the one that started it all and revolutionized babywearing to be truly comfortable and suitable for every day life. The ergonomic design of this carrier supports the correct sitting position for baby and also balances baby’s weight on the parent’s hips and shoulders.
Our Favorite Features of the ERGObaby Carrier:
- Reinforced stitching between fabric intersections make a safer carrier
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area
- Can be worn on the front, back, or hip
- Attached sleeping hood that can be tucked away
- Thick, comfortable foam straps
- Fits babies from 7 to 45 pounds (with infant insert)
- Large selection of 28 brands of cloth diapers
- Over 15 options of reusable potty training pants
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic baby care solutions
- Classic and modern wooden toys
- Non-toxic mattresses for the whole family
- Eco-friendly furniture for baby and kids made of rubberwood
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $60 and Worldwide shipping rates available
- Earn rewards dollars with every purchase
You can purchase the ERGObaby carrier
at Thanks Mama. Use code CARRIER for 15% off!Win It!
Thanks Mama is generously giving away the Zebra print ERGObaby Carrier to one winner.Special thanks to AnaB Social
for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to Thanks Mama and all participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends November 21st at 11:59 pm, open WORLDWIDE, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below (see directions on how to enter here
). Thank you!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this post. AnaB Social, Eco-Babyz, and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.