All-new Doc McStuffins (Vote for your favorite character!)

There are a lot of TV characters we simply don’t allow into our home.

(Swiss-cheese looking undersea dude, you know who you are…)

But Doc McStuffins isn’t one of them! We LOVE Doc!

We love all of her friends, too. But which one is our favorite?

Wow… it’s hard to choose between Hallie, Lambie, Stuffy and Chilly! Can you?

Beginning Friday, April 12, Disney Junior invites fans to vote for their favorite “Doc McStuffins” toy character at DisneyJunior.com. The toy with the most votes will be revealed on-air Friday, May 3 during the premiere of the new episode:

“Bronto Boo-Boos / Brontosaurus Breath” (10:00-10:30 a.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel.

The episode debut will be followed by a special “Doc McStuffins” marathon highlighting the winning character.

If you watch Doc as much as we do, you’re probably as excited as I am about a new episode! (Hey, we parents watch too, right?) In “Bronto Boo-Boos / Brontosaurus Breath,” Donny’s new toy dinosaur, Bronty, learns an important lesson about playing with little kids who are smaller than him and the importance of brushing his teeth. That’s a struggle we have often at bedtime, so I’m hoping this one hits home with my little one! If there’s anyone he’ll take advice from, it’s Doc!

Don’t forget to vote!

*Disclosure: No compensation, no sponsorship. We just love Doc!

Comments

1. says

My favorit charcter is LAMBIE she is pretty and she look’s so soft and i love her and i love all the others to but she’s my favorit , love paige

2. Hannah Matheny says

Lambie is sweet for cuddling, Hallie takes care of Doc’s patients, and Chilly is always forgetting he is not real. I like all of them

3. Scott says

I am voting for Chilly. Lambie and Stuffy had a whole week of being the favorite toy. Let Hallie or Chilly win.

4. christina says

Lambie is the best becuz i’ve had her stuffed toy since i was a baby and shes the best thing ever!!!! <3

5. Lizzy says

I vote for Lamie because she is nice and explains her feelings. Sometimes she gets sad but she lives through it. She is cuddly and I love her.

6. says

I pick stuffy lamie already has valentines day.and hallie had her bday and chillie has Christmas and stuffy has nothing so this should be stuffys

7. patience evans says

Mynames Patience Evans Im 3. Lammie is my favorite. she makes me happy:) even when I’m sad. i love her.

8. Erin Brown says

My name is Wren Brown and I am 6 years old. I vote for Lammie, because she is cuddly, cute, furry, adorable, and FUN!

9. Lori says

Who won? My daughter had soccer practice the night it aired and we are dying to find out the winner – HELP!
    (she voted for Chilly)