All-new Doc McStuffins (Vote for your favorite character!)

There are a lot of TV characters we simply don’t allow into our home.

(Swiss-cheese looking undersea dude, you know who you are…)

But Doc McStuffins isn’t one of them! We LOVE Doc!

We love all of her friends, too. But which one is our favorite?

Wow… it’s hard to choose between Hallie, Lambie, Stuffy and Chilly! Can you?

Beginning Friday, April 12, Disney Junior invites fans to vote for their favorite “Doc McStuffins” toy character at DisneyJunior.com. The toy with the most votes will be revealed on-air Friday, May 3 during the premiere of the new episode:

“Bronto Boo-Boos / Brontosaurus Breath” (10:00-10:30 a.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel.

The episode debut will be followed by a special “Doc McStuffins” marathon highlighting the winning character.

If you watch Doc as much as we do, you’re probably as excited as I am about a new episode! (Hey, we parents watch too, right?) In “Bronto Boo-Boos / Brontosaurus Breath,” Donny’s new toy dinosaur, Bronty, learns an important lesson about playing with little kids who are smaller than him and the importance of brushing his teeth. That’s a struggle we have often at bedtime, so I’m hoping this one hits home with my little one! If there’s anyone he’ll take advice from, it’s Doc!

Don’t forget to vote!

*Disclosure: No compensation, no sponsorship. We just love Doc!
Signature

Comments

1. Brooke Bernstein says:

My favorite character is LAMBIE!!!! She looks so soft…..makes me wanna snuggle with her!

2. doc your a good doctor and i have lots of stuff like you ,love paige

3. i love lambie

4. My favorit charcter is LAMBIE she is pretty and she look’s so soft and i love her and i love all the others to but she’s my favorit , love paige

5. My favorite character is Lambie. Because she is sweet, caring and she is happy and always smiling.

6. I love the snowman

7. I love the lambie soo soft

8. Kingsley says:

We vote for chilli because he is funny!!!

9. my favorite toy is lambie because she always wants to cuddle.

10. Lambie

11. i vote for chilly

12. I voted for Stuffy, he’s my favorite because he’s big and brave

13. I vote for lambie she is the cutest one of all.

14. I pick lambie because she sweet as cotton candy and she always want a cuddle love, autumn

15. I am katy and I vote for lamme

16. I love hallie.

17. I am pj and I vote for lamme

18. I love lannie! I want to snuggle with her

19. caleb bogonko says:

I like stuffy because he is a big brave dragon

20. Lambie because I love her

21. Hallie she be jammin

22. Lambie and stuffy are my favorite!

23. Abigail may says:

I like Hallie she is funny.

24. My FAVORITE Charter Is Lambie

25. lambie because shes helpful and nice

26. lambie because shes cute and helpful and nice.

27. I love Lambie

28. i vote for lambie because i like ballet she inspires me.

29. Hannah Matheny says:

my favorite character is Lambie

30. Hannah Matheny says:

my favorite toy is Stuffy because he is crazy like my Dad

31. Hannah Matheny says:

Lambie is sweet for cuddling, Hallie takes care of Doc’s patients, and Chilly is always forgetting he is not real. I like all of them

32. Lori Beth Norman says:

Lambie is my favorite character

33. i love chilly

34. I like stuffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. chilly

36. dequayja richardson says:

i love the stuffy so much

37. I pick Halley

38. I love Hallie she is funny and my favorite!

39. I am voting for Chilly. Lambie and Stuffy had a whole week of being the favorite toy. Let Hallie or Chilly win.

40. christina says:

Lambie is the best becuz i’ve had her stuffed toy since i was a baby and shes the best thing ever!!!! <3

41. Lambie is to cute

42. I choose chilly! I love snowmen and chilly would be the perfect stuffed animal to have.

43. I like lammie cause she is so white an she loves to give hugs like i do with my mom that’s why i pick l.ammie

44. I love hallie go hallie go hallie

45. I pick lannie because I like when she give hugs

46. I like stuffy

47. I vote for lammie she’s so sweet!

48. I choose stuffy

49. I choose ambie because ilove how she gives cuddles to everybody.

50. Stuffy

51. Stuffy

52. Stuffy

53. I vote for lammie

54. I like stuffy, cause he so funny and because he thinks he brave when he is scared. :) ;)

55. I like halley cause shes so getto and awesome like my friend ZOE.:);)

56. Dana Caps says:

I vote for Hallie…she is truly the Best

57. Stuffie, because he’s blue and funny.

58. I love lamy because she is like me nice,cute,and thouphful

59. malaysia says:

I pick stuffy because he is crazy and funny

60. Lamb because she is funy

61. I vote for Lamie because she is nice and explains her feelings. Sometimes she gets sad but she lives through it. She is cuddly and I love her.

62. LAMBY…BECAUSE SHE’S SO SWEET

63. I vote lamie se is just to cute I do Dance so she makes me try more better

64. i like stuffy because he is active

65. I like lAMBIE! She’s so cute :)

66. Lambie is the best because she is soft and cuddly.

67. I love LAMBIE!:)

68. I love LAMBIE!:))

69. i vote for lambie because she is the most preety and because she is also nice to doc ,stuffy ,chilly and hallie also because she gives sweet hugs

70. i love lambie if i was a lamb i would want to look like her and cuddle with pepole

71. I Like Stuffie because he is brave and like to go on adventures.

72. I pick stuffy lamie already has valentines day.and hallie had her bday and chillie has Christmas and stuffy has nothing so this should be stuffys

73. Stuffie

74. StuffiDuh he’s awsome

75. patience evans says:

Mynames Patience Evans Im 3. Lammie is my favorite. she makes me happy:) even when I’m sad. i love her.

76. I like Hallie because she always says cheerful things
    to brighten up everyone’s day .

77. Finn wall says:

Chilly,because he so chill,chill,chilly.

78. I love Stuffy best! Stuffy rocks!

79. I like Chilly, he is awesome!!

80. Erin Brown says:

My name is Wren Brown and I am 6 years old. I vote for Lammie, because she is cuddly, cute, furry, adorable, and FUN!

81. My favorite animals are Hallie and Chilly.

82. I vote for lambie because she is so
    cute and cudly

83. Lammie is my daughter Sofia’s favorite . Stuffy is my daughter Rina’s Fave!:)

84. Hallie hallie im 5 amd love her hallie hawie

85. I pick stuffy

86. Catalina says:

I like Lambie cause she always cuddles when there is a patient

87. I love Chilly!

88. I like Lambie because she’s pink!

89. I like Chilly because he’s cute and funny!

90. chloe king says:

Stuffy cuz he’s silly

91. We love lambie she’s so sweet

92. I love Hallie…..you go girl I vote for you

93. i will like stuffy because she is always happy and joyful an loves hugs like me so pick stuffy

94. i will like stuffy because she is always happy and joyful an loves hugs like me so pick stuffy

95. i will like stuffy because she is always happy and joyful an loves hugs like me so pick stuffy

96. i will like stuffy because she is always happy and joyful an loves hugs like me so pick stuffy

97. pick stuffy because she is always happy and joyful,helpful to others like me PICK STUFFY

98. I vote for stuffy

99. I vote for stuffy because he is adorible

100. Lambie

101. Nyeem Neal says:

nyeem loves stuffy

102. Bryson says please let STUFFY WIN!

103. megan madden says:

lambie

104. stufie

105. lambie

106. I vote for Lambie.

107. I pick lambie she is soòoooooooooo cute and cuddly

Love,
    BriAnna

108. Gkmommy says:

Lambie is my girls favorite

109. stuffy is my favorite because he roars

110. aydan stuffy is my favorite

111. stuffy

112. Aubrey says:

My favorite stuffy is Lambie

113. Meredith says:

I’m with Aubrey….my favorite is Lambie also

114. SANNIYA JOHNSON says:

I’M WITH AUBREY AND MEREDITH I VOTE LAMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

115. lambie because she is funny an she give’s hug an they make people fill good good about there sheves

116. gianna says:

LOVE LAMMIE

117. Esha/Akhila says:

We vote for lambie.

118. i will vote for lambie

119. I pick lambie because she is so sweet

120. Who won? My daughter had soccer practice the night it aired and we are dying to find out the winner – HELP!
    (she voted for Chilly)

121. I vote for Hallie because she is purple and so funny to me.

Love Kiuara

122. lambie

123. LAMBIE big time she is just soooooooooooooo cute

124. I pick lambie go go go girl u going to win im autumns nrother and lil shay boyfriend

125. Go lambie go girl im counting on u im lil shay boyfriend and autumn brother

126. pick lambie shes so brave and cuddles everyone in town. Also shes s0 cute

127. My self and my daughter pick lambie, she is beautiful and brave and just deserves to win <3

128. catherine says:

i like lambie much better

129. hallie

130. we like hallie because she helps doc

131. Stuffy

132. Lambing.

133. Lambie

134. jemma carkeek says:

I like Chilly because he get’s sared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

135. I am going to pick stuffy because he is clumsy !!!!!!!!!!!

136. I am picking ‘Stuffy’ because he is clumsy.

137. I pick Hallie