Wow…we’ve known each other this long, and I just realized I’ve never introduced you to my other baby!
I’ve been in love with my sunny yellow Kitchen-Aid mixer since my husband bought it for me last year. I love the yellow color, especially because it coordinates with all the lovely earth tones in my spice rack (and speaking of spice racks, I’m considering a wall spice rack now that this baby is taking up my counter space. It’s the only con I can think of.) I got it just as we moved into our new home, and I’m not sure I’ve even turned it off since. It makes cameo appearances in lots of my food photos, and I can’t put it any more simply than this: I LOVE IT. It’s marriage material. It’s song-and-dance worthy. It’s truly the best gift I’ve ever been given, and I’m so excited that it’s going to help me make years and years’ worth of kitchen memories with my son!
But I want you to make memories too! That’s why I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers, including our host, Mama Chocolate, to bring you the opportunity to win your own Kitchen-Aid mixer! 😀
Here are the details from the host herself:
Mama Chocolate has teamed up with a group of great bloggers to bring you this awesome giveaway!
The KitchenAid Mixer is a workhorse that just about everyone wants in their kitchen!
Use the super easy Rafflecopter form below to enter. Remember to come back every day for the daily tweet entry option to increase your odds of having this beauty delivered to your door!
Important Giveaway Details:
– This giveaway is open to US and Canada. Canadian residents will be given a $300 amazon.ca gift card in place of the actual mixer.
– Winner chooses style and color, up to $300 value. If the winner prefers a more expensive style/color, they can choose to be given a $300 Amazon gift code to put towards the mixer of their choice.
– Giveaway ends Wednesday, March 28th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be randomly chosen and notified by email and must reply within 48 hours to claim prize, after which prize is forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
– This giveaway is entirely sponsored by Mama Chocolate and the participating bloggers.
– KitchenAid and Facebook are in no way associated with this giveaway.
– Please email email@example.com for any questions concerning this giveaway or problems with entries.