I think I might have superpowers, and you can have them, too!
Let me explain…
Eating healthy with NO fridge for 5 whole weeks? Nearly impossible! But now that the new fridge is in the hizzy, I finally feel like myself again! I went out and stocked up on tons of fresh fruits and veggies, but I think I may have gone a little overboard. So what to do with all the extras? Juice them! And since I have been feeling a little sluggish and tired lately, I thought I’d take a chance on a product designed to provide a boost of vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients and essential Omega 3 fatty acids from cold-milled Golden Flax. (Phew! That’s a mouthful!)
Antioxidant Natural Greens from Tropical Traditions is a premium dietary supplement, featuring 3 different blends in one delicious and nutritious berry-flavored powder:
- Quality Fiber Blend
- Delicious Greens Blend
- Organic Vegetable Blend
Now I’m definitely not an advocate of juicing or supplementing instead of eating a healthy diet. But since my diet contains lots of whole foods already, I thought it couldn’t hurt to add a little punch to my morning juice or smoothie, especially since it’s so easy to do. Just add a scoop of powder, and blend it in. It mixes easily, with no weird, powdery taste. And no artificial ingredients – because I have a strict no-tolerance policy for junky stuff in my health food, natch.
So, how do I feel? I feel good! Ok, so maybe not exactly like a superhero, but pretty darn good. A litle more alert, a little less pooped. Sure, that could be just because I’ve been making an effort to do something good and healthy for my body. That tends to make me feel better all on it’s own. And I’d hate to make any kind of health claim, because, well, we’re all different. But what I can tell you is that the pleasant berry flavor of TT Greens Supplement makes it truly easy to get used to, and it doesn’t ruin the lovely juices and super yummy smoothies I put it in.
And that’s KEY to a product like this because, as I’m sure you can guess, in order to reap the benefits, you have to be able to actually get the stuff down the hatch.
So, with Tropical Traditions, drinking green is easy! Score! Now, to figure out whether I can add my Floradix into my juice, too. (That really might catapult me into superhero status, and frankly, I’m not sure I am ready for that kind of pressure.)
Want to try Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Natural Greens?
Enter to win it!
**This giveaway is closed. Congrats to Gaby, with comment #6!**
Mandatory Entry: Tell me your favorite green vegetable. (That’s it! Easy as asparagus!) Leave your answer in a comment below, and please be sure to leave me your email address in EACH comment.
Optional entries (one entry each):
- Follow ABCs and Garden Peas via GFC, and leave a comment below letting me know your GFC name.
- Like ABCs and Garden Peas on Facebook, and leave a comment below with your Facebook name.
- Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook, and leave a comment below with your Facebook name.
- Visit Tropical Traditions and tell me one other product you’d like to try in a comment below.
- Leave a comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts, and leave a comment below letting me know which post.
- Tweet about this giveaway using the share button below (tweet must contain a link to this post), and leave a comment below with a link to your unique tweet. (May be done once daily.)
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page using the share button below, and leave a comment below with your Facebook name.