30 days past our closing deadline.
Finally getting ready to start moving boxes.
Sold the old house, but the septic failed inspection and our buyers hightailed it outta there…
It’s been quite a week. Quite a summer, actually.
At this point, all I can think about is sitting on my new deck, looking out into the mountains, with a tall glass of something truly yummy and a good read.
Care to join me?
Orange Coco Cocoa Kiss
adapted from an original GodivaCoffee.com recipe
Ingredients (per 12-oz. serving)
- 4 ounces Godiva Chocolate Truffle coffee, brewed strong, cooled to room temperature
- 2 ounces coconut milk beverage (I prefer Coconut Dream)
- 2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup ice
- Measure all ingredients into a blender carafe.
- Blend until smooth. Serve immediately in a pretty glass. Enjoy!
*Take it up a notch! Top with real whipped cream, orange zest and dark chocolate shavings. Or, completely knock your own socks off and serve this drink with my all-time favorite cookies, Orange Butter Cookies dipped in Dark Chocolate.