I think we’re all pretty much in agreement that toddlers love:
- food that comes in fun shapes
- food that comes in fun colors
- food they can DIP!
So, we should agree that they should probably love this Red Lentil Dal recipe with pita triangles and grape tomatoes, right?
It’s a hit in my house! Try it in yours and let me know what you think! (Bonus: only one pan to clean up!)
I found this recipe at Vegetarian Times. Find it HERE.
Food is fun, right? Help us spread the word!
I invite you to link up your favorite toddler-food-related post (old or new) – lots of toddler moms want to hear from you! (Tell your friends, too!)
There are no real “rules” to this hop, but I do have a few small requests:
- If you are able, please grab the code below and post it so your readers can hop from one blog to the next.
- Please try to keep a “healthy” focus! If you don’t have a healthy recipe, tips and helpful hints on making mealtime easier, productive or more fun are welcome!
- Please follow and comment freely as you hop. We all like new followers!
- I can’t tweet or promote from work, so please hit the share buttons below so we can all get lots of fun new recipes!
Bon appetit, little ones!
Linky will remain open until midnight on Tuesday, August 9th.