Welcome to Day 4 of my One Whole Year Event! (Remember, to enter you must visit the original One Whole Year giveaway post, and complete the mandatory entry first. ALL extra entries must also appear on THAT post!)
So far, I’ve announced 4 prizes in the package:
- One Kawaii Minky Bamboo one size cloth diaper in the new olive green color
- The in-stock baltic amber teething necklace of your choice from Inspired by Finn!
- A prize bundle from HappyBaby, including the book, HappyBaby: The Organic Guide to Baby’s First 24 Months!
- A BabyBond, for nursing and conversing!
Woohoo! And I’m just getting warmed up!
Today’s featured sponsor is Hazelnut Kids!
Hazelnut Kids is an online store that is committed to bring you natural, earth-friendly, wooden and organic cotton toys for children and babies. I was introduced to Hazelnut Kids before my son was even born when a very good friend gave us some baby shower gifts she’d purchased through them. I fell in love, and we ended up getting many of little man’s first Christmas gifts there, too. From cars, puzzles and developmental toys to soft lovies, Global Green Pals and nature exploration kits, the selection is fantastic!
What do I love about Hazelnut Kids?
- Flat-rate shipping of only $5.95
- Fantastic, personal customer service!
- Earn loyalty reward points with every purchase.
- New and unique products are always being added.
- When you shop at Hazelnut Kids, the environment benefits! 1% of your sale will be donated to land conservancies, and one tree will be planted for each item that you purchase.
- Facebook fans get a peek at special offers almost every day, some up to 40% off!
- Hazelnut Kids is truly concerned with the safety and welfare of your children.
Hazelnut Kids has generously offered my lucky One Whole Year winner their very own Keptin Jr. Organic Cotton Rabby!
“This little 100% organic cotton towel doll rabbit has a soft body (no stuffing), a head that is filled with pure wool, two floppy ears, and a sewn-on face. The shape of the doll makes it easy for a baby to hold. The brown stripes come from color-grown cotton, so no dyes were used on this doll”. ~Hazelnut Kids
A lovable lovey if I ever saw one!
For an extra entry into the One Whole Year giveaway: Visit Hazelnut Kids Website and leave me a comment on the original One Whole Year post letting me know which toy you’d like Santa to bring! Good luck and thanks for celebrating with us!
**Make sure to complete the mandatory entry first! Mandatory entry and ALL extra entries must appear on the original One Whole Year post! (NO entry comments on this post, please!)