- 7 Fuzzibunz OS Pocket Diapers
- One Marvels by Kissaluvs OS
- One BumGenius 4.0 OS with Hook & Loop closures
- One Kawaii Minky OS Pocket
- One Kawaii Minky Bamboo OS Pocket
- One Flip cover
- One Imse Vimse cover
- 3 GroBaby OS shells
- 6 extra GroBaby soakers
- One Ecobumz OS pocket
- One handmade diaper cover from ClothBaby.org – (The softest one we have, and so cute! See, the bum says it all…)
- 8 organic cotton prefolds
- 6 gCloth inserts
- a few packs of biodegradable gLiners
- 3 extra BumGenius microfiber inserts
- one Knickernappies SuperDo
- 3 bags Lulu’s in the Fluff detergent
- One shaker of Lulu’s pail sprinkles in Dimpled Booty
- One lidded garbage pail
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the diapers I’ve been using. I’m no expert, but I’m happy to help where I can!
As for the future of cloth in our house, I’m considering venturing into the land of fitteds instead of relying solely on pockets. If you have any advice or suggestions, please share! I need to get the kinks worked out in case we are lucky enough to find ourselves expecting #2!
Thanks, and happy diapering everyone!
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links! Read, read, read, and be inspired!